[Xen-users] Cannot find Ethernet card with xen-devel

Hi,

I am using newest xen-unstable package.

Everything seems fine and boot is successful. However, it seems that the
new xen0 kernel cannot find the ethernet card.

I have two cards installed on my blade.

When it tries to bring up eth1, it gives:

Device eth1  does not seem to be present, delaying initialization.

Or if I try to bring up eth0, it gives:

Error for wireless request "Set Encode" (8B2A)
        SET failed on device eth0; Invalid argument ...
eth0: unknown interface: No such device
failed

I did a lspci and find that ethernet controller is not detected.

The ethernet card I can using is Broadcom tg3 GiGE. Driver is loaded
successfully. (I tried build in and module the driver, both are loaded
fine)

I used normal linux and xen-2.0, both these versions are working fine.

Do you have any clues?

Regards,
Wei Huang