[Xen-users] A question

Hi
 I have created a domain with ttylinux ,and it works ,
 then I try to create a EXT3 file system ,

               mkdir -p /xent/base
               dd if=/dev/zero of=/root/base.img bs=1M count=1 seek=1024
               mkfs.ext3 /root/base.img
               mount -o loop /root/base.img /xent/base
and create a domain with this file system ,but it failed when domain
start,printing out ERROR as follows ,then stoped

What should I do ?
Anyone help me

Warning: unable to open an initial console.
Kernel panic - not syncing: No init found.  Try passing init= option to
kernel.

configure file is :
[root@tgh xen]# cat tghdlut
kernel = "/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.11.10-xenU"
memory = 64
name = "ttylinux1"
nics = 2
vif = [ 'mac=bb:00:00:00:00:11, bridge=xen-br0' ]
disk = [ 'file:/root/base.img,hda4,w' ]
ip = "10.20.10.156"
hostname = "ttylinux1"
root = "/dev/hda4 ro"