Re: [Xen-users] Versions of Twisted/TwistedWeb

Twisted 1.3 should work.

Fixing the error you saw ought to work too but apparently it doesn't...  Have
you tried blowing away all Xend's data files and / or rebooting before
starting Xend again?  Sometimes its state store can get confused by
exceptional events.

Cheers,
Mark