Re: [Xen-users] Problem with Java and Xen

Hi!

I don't use Netshaper, but I do run Tomcat with SUN JDK 1.5 under Xen DomU without any problems.

Regards,
Carsten

Steffi & Matthias wrote:
Hi,

I hope somebody can help me.

I tried to run Java applications on other domains then domain0. Each time I retrieved the localhost, I got this message:

The socket is marked as non-blocking operations would block.

I used the J9 from IBM as JVM, but I tried several others. In addition, it’s none java problem. The program works fine on domain0.

Now I would like to know whether someone knows the problem or not.

Perhaps it is because of Netshaper! Does anybody use Netshaper and Xen together?

Thanks,

Matthias