Réf. : Re: [Xen-users] Xen DOM0 on RHEL3

Thank you for responding so quickly

I'm interested too by your answers, but what I'm looking for is an
experience of using CentOS 3.5 as Dom0

If not possible, I'll try CentOS 4.1 as Dom0 and CentOS 3.5 as DomU

Regards

Pierre
                  ////
                 (o o)
=============oOO==(_)==OOo============

             Michael Paesold
             <mpaesold@xxxxxx
             >                                                        Pour
             Envoyé par :              Andrew Turnbull
             xen-users-bounce          <abturnbull@xxxxxxxxx>,
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx          Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
             e.com                                                      cc

                                                                     Objet
             06/07/2005 10:49          Re: [Xen-users] Xen DOM0 on RHEL3

Andrew Turnbull wrote:

> I have got Centos 4.0 working as DomU and Dom0.
>
> It seems to work quite well, although I am just at the stage of giving
> it some real testing, but the basic install worked well.

What version of xen did you use? 2.0.6 (stable) or unstable, pre-built or
did you build from source?

Best Regards,
Michael Paesold