Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: [Xen-users] Xen DOM0 on RHEL3

OK, I'll try that. Does the xen patch apply cleanly on Centos 4.1 ?

Regards

Pierre

             Michael Paesold
             <mpaesold@xxxxxx
             >                                                        Pour
             Envoyé par :              pierre.gentile@xxxxxxxx
             xen-users-bounce                                           cc
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx          Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
             e.com                                                   Objet
                                       Re: Réf. : Re: [Xen-users] Xen DOM0
                                       on RHEL3
             06/07/2005 15:35

Pierre Gentile wrote:
> I'm interested too by your answers, but what I'm looking for is an
> experience of using CentOS 3.5 as Dom0
>
> If not possible, I'll try CentOS 4.1 as Dom0 and CentOS 3.5 as DomU

Thats what I would recommend. CentOS 4.1 is much more advanced technology
and is more compatible with a 2.6 kernel. If you need the legacy
compatibility of CentOS 3.5, just use it as guest domain. You don't need it

as dom0.

Best Regards,
Michael Paesold