Re: [Xen-users] Accessing /dev/ttyI0 in guest domain not possible?

On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 07:49:23PM +0200, forumuser@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> So the bottom line is that the wrong driver was used by the demo cd and my
> first compiled kernels. Everything looks fine now.

The question is: why? :-)

I mean, your kernels have been compiled by you on the assumption that the
demo cd picked the right driver?
If yes, why did the demo-cd picked the wrong one? What has been changed so
the "is_this_really_the_card_I_am_responsible_for()" of the driver worked?

Or is it just that they are mostly compatible in the init-functions?