[Xen-users] vifs and networking

I had a "kernel mess" with Fedora Core 3 (my fault, not RH).  I have
switched to SuSE 9.3 and am back to a flat network, one dom0 3 guests
all can ping ech other and the outside world. I can get three bridges up
so my Iptables problem is "solved".

1.) Is ther a guide on how and in what sequence to update the DOM0
kernel and the DOMU kernels to keep the kernels in sync?

I installed SuSE 9.3 2.6.10, upgraded DOM0 2.6.11, then YAST2 "installed
to directory using xen" gave me a 2.6.10 guest, and wound up with 2
different kernel versions again.  I copied some /lib/directories and it
is working, but I'm not comfortable.

2.) Is ther a guide on what sequence to run which commands (xm create
with the related console file, brctl addif, vif-bridge...  etcetera to
get a 3 tiered enternal, DMZ, Internal netwrok within the 3 guests?

(SuSE 9.3 is great once you get past the undocumented challenges, like
the guest root is created with no password using YAST2, and YAST2 gives
all memory to DOM0 [easy grub fix].)