Re: [Xen-users] Does Xen-unstable support PAE now ?

Hi, I'm not using unstable, so I'm just guessing here, but:

On Sunday 10 July 2005 11:29, she11c0de she11c0de wrote:

> (XEN)          by Xen in 32-bit mode. Truncating the memory map...
> (XEN) Physical RAM map:
> (XEN) System RAM: 3327MB (3407232kB)
> (XEN) Xen heap: 10MB (10668kB)
> (XEN) PAE disabled.

Maybe you can enable PAE while compiling the hypervisor?

Other, possibly way faster solution:
your Xeons support EM64T, right? why not run the hypervisor in 64 bit mode, so
it can access all your ram without using dirty tricks like PAE? But I'm not
sure if one can run 32 bit guests in a 64 bit xen...

/Ernst