RE: [Xen-users] Debian Packages for 2.06

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Tom Hibbert" <tom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:54:18 +1200
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 23:52:48 +0000

He hasn't filled out his Spec yet, but if this is anything to do with
Ubuntu's kernel source trees, I don't see this flowing back through to
Debian since Ubuntu's kernels are radically different and don't fully
reverse back to pristine source, meaning there is a lot of work to be
done to get their kernel trees to work with Xen.