Re: [Xen-users] Using xen with separated hardware configurations

On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 15:55 +0200, Philip Van Hoof wrote:

> We would like to make the USB-device usable on two instances of an
> operating system, whereas for the device on the PCI-bus we only want
> to make it accessible for one of the two instances.

I found some information about this in the mailinglist myself:

physdev_dom0_hide=(xx.yy.z)

Has this feature (already) been documented? Where can I find more
information about it? What other features and utilities might help me
getting the concept to work with Xen?

--
Philip Van Hoof, Software Developer @ Cronos
home: me at pvanhoof dot be