[Xen-users] PCI device access and debugging output

Hello all. I've reached a problem I haven't found in the docs or on the
user's list. I have a Zapata Telephony FXO interface in a PCI card. I
would like an unprivleged domain to have access to it. I hid the device
from Domain 0 like so:
(without the line wrap)
kernel          /boot/xen.gz dom0_mem=128000
physdev_dom0_hide='(00:06.0)'

Domain 0 forgot about it and I told vm 1 about the same device in its
configuration file:
pci = [ '00,06,00' ]

When I boot vm 1, I see this in the xend log:
[2005-07-12 14:44:52 xend] DEBUG (XendDomainInfo:1178) Creating pci
device dom=3 bus=0 dev=6 func=0

I built the device driver in Domain 0 against the kernel source for
xen-U and the driver loads and claims to see the card. But the
application I need to access it claims it can't open the device.

Before I go to the application developer (Asterisk, if you're
interested), I want to confirm that my xen-U domain really does know
about the device and the driver is being properly loaded. How would I do
this beyond the output I pasted above? Is there any way at all?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

--
Lee Azzarello
Network Engineer