Re: [Xen-users] xen and gnbd

I haven't used gnbd but I have been using eNBD with no problems whatsoever.
No patch needed. Its already in the 2.6 kernels if you compiled with NBD
modules enabled(could it be you don't need to patch for the one your
using?). Here's a link to it, http://www.it.uc3m.es/~ptb/nbd/
Hope this helps ya some,
John Fairbairn