Re: [Xen-users] LVM

  • To: Marcus Brown <marcusbrutus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Ardalan K <ardalanbiz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 19:23:52 -0700 (PDT)
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 02:22:41 +0000

Hi Marcus,

I am amazed how you have LVM support. Because
linux-2.6.11-xen0's configuration does n't have any
module for LVM. None of the modules in xen0's config
(all those you named in your earlier email) has
anything to do with LVM. I think LVM module is called
lvm-mod. Could you or anyone verify for me that you
have this module in your xen0 kernel? I guess this is
the kernel I should look into for LVM support.

Thanks

--- Marcus Brown <marcusbrutus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>