[Xen-users] a file-backed VBDs domain ERROR

Hi everyone
 I use a file in Domain 0 as the primary storage for a virtual
machine(domain1),it can ping otherPC in my PC local net,it can`t ping
netgate and its own IP ,
 I am a rookie, I don`t kown how to fix it ,anyone would like to help me

 its config file

[root@tgh ~]# cat /etc/xen/tghdlut
kernel = "/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.11.10-xenU"
memory = 64
name = "tghdlut"
nics = 1
vif = [ 'bridge=xen-br0' ]
disk = [ 'file:/tgh/tgh/vmldisk,hda4,w' ]
netmask=get_current_ipmask()
gateway=get_current_ipgw()
ip = "10.20.10.155"
hostname = "tghdlut"
root = "/dev/hda4 ro"

and  the filesystem of domain1 is read_only ,