Re: [Xen-users] Serious performance problems - is Xen not ready for production use?

Patrick,
Nice to know ballooning domains above their initial allocation is a known problem to fix. I also forwarded my initial post here to xen devel list and Keir replied my email. You may find the discussion at http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2005-07/msg00352.html.
Xuehai

Patrick Hess wrote:

The memory ballooning needs to be fixed. I can't remember what release the reported breakage was in - it's probably an easy fix either way. The break probably went unnoticed because people usually don't balloon domains above their initial allocation.

That's great news! Not that it's broken but that it's a known problem ;) I can live easily with the current and wait for a fix in the future...

Regards,
  Patrick