Re: [Xen-users] how to switch domains in ssh terminal?

> Hi there-
> I've set up a Fedora4 xen domain0, and a Fedora4 domain1.  The
> physical  host is in a remote location.  How do I switch domains on a
> remote  connection (via ssh)?
You don't 'switch' domains, you are always connected to the domain you
ssh'ed into. If you want to get at domain 1 from dom0, use
xm console <name>
where <name> is the name of the domain you want (you can find it with xm
list). This gets you console of the domain. Sending ^] (ctrl-]) gets you
out of the console. For security reasons, you can get at user domains
from dom0 like this, but not vice-versa.

The other option is to ssh into the IP address you gave to domain 1
instead of to the IP address of dom0. Obviously this will only work if
you configured the domain to have a network interface and if it is
running sshd.

HTH,
Daniel

--
"The  rules  of  programming  are  transitory;  only  Tao  is  eternal.
 Therefore you  must contemplate Tao before you receive  enlightenment."