Re: [Xen-users] Firewall in a guest domain?

Thanks for the rapid reply!

Mark Williamson said this with great authority:
>> Any tips on running a firewall inside a guest domain to protect all
>> other domains?
>
> Just use IPTables, as if it were a normal machine.
>
>> Or should I run it on domain0?
>
> You can do that too.  You can also use IPTables, EBTables, etc to restrict
> what the guests can do.

I guess what I am asking is if I can install for instance IPCop on domain3
and have it protect domains 0-9 or if I need to as you say run IPTables on
domain0 to restrict the guests... can I filter all traffice through dom3
or am I required to filter it through dom0 if I want any kind of
filtering?

CD

Ever lied?  You're a liar.  Ever stolen?  You're a thief.  Ever hated? The
bible equates hate with murder.  Ever lusted?  Jesus equated lust with
adultery.  You've broken God's law.

He'll judge all evil and you're without hope -- unless you have a savior.
Repent and believe.