Re: [Xen-users] how do I get iptables support in domU

On Wednesday 20 July 2005 17:29, Shahzad Chohan wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Could someone please explain how I can get iptables support in my
> domU? I'm at a loss as to how to go ahead?

Just the same way as you would with any other linux. Enable it in "make
menuconfig".
You might find it easier to make a static kernel, tho (no modules) so you
don't have to worry about kernel image and modules directory residing on
different filesystems

> Thanks
> Shaz

/Ernst