Re: [Xen-users] Xen 32bit DomainU on Xen 64bit Domain0, is it possible?

Hi,
> I have a opteron machine running in 64bit mode. I would like to set up a
> Domain0 at 64bit and run 32bit domainU's on top to use with other 32bit
> domains in regular x86 boxes for clustering..
>
> Is this scenario possible, considering the use of Xen3 ?

I was asking the same some time ago, and the last answer was about:

Won't be possible with xen3, but might be implemented someday if there's
sufficient demand and motivation.

same for running mixed PAE / non-PAE kernels.

/Ernst