Re: [Xen-users] Shutdown and IPMI

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Gino LV. Ledesma" <gledesma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:49:51 -0700
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 22:48:24 +0000

This isn't specific to Xen, AFAIK. We also have a number of SC1425s
that experience the same behavior with our Linux installs.

You might want to consult this thread in ipmitool-devel:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=10745216

- gino