Re: [Xen-users] Xen on production enviroment

I've Been running Xen on a production server for about 5 months now. I
have a dedicated mysql server domU a dedicated mailserverver domU and I
virtualhost off of the dom0 at present(migrating this to a domU soon). So
far things have been stable and its working out well. Just fyi - this
email is being sent from the mail domU :)

Cheers,
John Fairbairn