Re: [Xen-users] kernel panic - Init problems

>     kernel /xen-2.0.6.gz dom0_mem=524288 noreboot init=/sbin/init
>     module /vmlinuz-2.6-xen0 root=/dev/hda2 ro console=tty0

Your init= option wants to be on the "module" line, not the "kernel"
line. You need to pass the init option to Linux, not to Xen.
Also, check that /sbin/init exists on the partition on /dev/hda2.

HTH,
Daniel

--
There may come a time                           The open palm of desire,
When I will lose you,  ]http://surreal.istic.org/[  The rose of Jericho,