Re: [Xen-users] pincpu in 3.0

> > Will the pincpu xm command be extended in 3.0 to support SMP
> > domains?  Currently, it pins a domain to a single CPU, but
> > that doesn't seem to be all that useful for SMP domains.
>
> I seem to recall it enables you to pin a domain's individual VCPUs. No?

IIRC we took a patch enabling a list of real CPUs to pin the VCPUs to.  I
think that specifying this list in the config file should work, although I
don't recall if the pincpu command was also converted (I think it might have
been).

Alan: can you try specifying a comma separated list, instead of one CPU?  Does
that work?

Cheers,
Mark