Re: [Xen-users] Xvnc in domU

> 1) it is only running in 640x480 with 256 colours. I know I can give
> Xvnc the parameters -geometry/-depth, but I don't know how to tell GDM
> to supply these parameters... Giving these parameters to gdm has no
> effect. Can I set it somehow in /etc/X11/XF86Config?

I think you'll find the command line it uses to invoke X somewhere
under /etc/X11/gdm/gdm.conf - add the parameters there.

> 2) I can't log in. I can fill the username in gdmgreeter, confirm with
> Enter, fill in password but even then Enter does nothing. Neither logs
> me in nor complains abut wrong password. I suspect this to be a
> problem of vncviewer because ocasionally it works. Anyway, has anyone
> else seen this problem?

Weird... Try a different VNC viewer and see what happens?  KDE has a nice one
called krdc which can also do client side scaling.  I've never seen this
happen, anyhow.

Cheers,
Mark