Re: [Xen-users] ipc equivalent under xen

> the user level interdomain memory will be accessible throw a virual device
> or just by programming ?

I'll be supporting it via XenFS, so the applications in different domains will
just mmap the same file in a XenFS share and it'll Just Work(TM).

> If it is the first case i'm interested, otherwise i'll do programming with
> socket thus avoiding development from you.

It'll be a while before you see XenFS in a release - writing a full filesystem
is going to be a pretty time consuming task.  You should probably write to
the sockets API if you have an immediate requirement to get this working.
Later on you can convert to my shared memory / Xen-aware networking stuff if
you need the performance.

Cheers,
Mark