Re: [Xen-users] Re: Xen kernel problem

The box is currently connected to a basic linksys router at my house, until I take it to the data center. I also have 4 other machines running similar xen configuration, all of them are working fine and grep the IP from the linksys router fine, except this one. I'll try it with specifyin a mac address, let's see what will happen.

Thanks!

Michael McCabe wrote:

One thing that you may have to do is set a different MAC address for
your network card.  I've seen this problem before depending on the the
setup of the DHCP server.

Mike