Re: [Xen-users] unstable network problem

On Tuesday 09 August 2005 14:38, Tim Durack wrote:
> The domain does not hang, the ssh session doesn't respond presumably
> because it is waiting for a response across the network.
>
> Looking through the archives it does look like others have run into
> this issue. I think I'll have to go back to stable for now.

Havn't tried myself, but this might help:
 o use a dedicated CPU for the driver domain on a SMP system, that way the
queue is emptied faster, thus less overflows.
 o try to "ifconfig vif1.0 txqueuelen 100" on dom0, and retest with it (with
the correct vif, of course)

changing the txqueuelen with ifconfig might make things worse, tho, I don't
know enough about the vif code to comment that...

/Ernst