Re: [Xen-users] xen-2.0.7 install problem

> The content of my /etc/fstab is:
> LABEL=/           /                 ext3    defaults  1 1
> LABEL=/boot       /boot             ext3    defaults   1 2

> title Xen-Domain0-Linux2.6.11
>         root (hd0,0)
>         kernel /boot/xen-2.0.7.gz dom0_mem=150000 console=vga
>         module /boot/vmlinuz-2.6-xen0 root=/dev/hda2 ro console=tty0
If you have /boot on a separate partition, you need the 'root' command
in your grub config to point to that partition, and to take "/boot" off
the front of the 'kernel' and 'module' paths. Mount doesn't run until
*after* the kernel boots, so how is grub supposed to know where to get
files in /boot?

So, for example, if your /boot is on /dev/hda1, your grub config should
look like this:

title Xen-Domain0-Linux2.6.11
        root (hd0,0)
        kernel /xen-2.0.7.gz dom0_mem=150000 console=vga
        module /vmlinuz-2.6-xen0 root=/dev/hda2 ro console=tty0

I hope that solves your problem,
Daniel

--
Stop the infinite loop, I want to get off!     http://surreal.istic.org/
Paraphernalia/Never hides your broken bones,/ And I don't know why you'd