Re: [Xen-users] Error creating domain: invalid literal for int():

I found it myself: I had a typo in the mac address of the domU.

Dirk

Dirk H. Schulz schrieb:

Hi folks,

I ran into this error: "Error creating domain: invalid literal for int():".

Since I did not find any hint on that via google I hope someone here can help me.

I have setup a xen-host the way I already set up two others. I even copied the config file for the first guest system (so there should not be any error in there). And when I start the guest system I get this error.

What I have done other than before is create a dummy interface in the base system and connect that to the xen-br0 bridge. As far as brctl and ifconfig are concerned, that works, so I do not know if there is any coincidence with the error above.

Any idea?

Dirk