Re: [Xen-users] Failover

Yep, Chris's comments are a good guide - just pretend the Xen virtual machines
are real machines.

Just to note: there are some people (in Cambridge and elsewhere) working on
things like running two *virtual* machines on differenct hosts exactly
in-step (at the instruction level) to guard against higher-level failures
without needing application-level fail-over software.  There's no code
available yet though.

Cheers,
Mark