Re: [Xen-users] Serial Console oddity

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Gino LV. Ledesma" <gledesma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 23:49:22 -0700
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 06:47:38 +0000

Thanks a lot, Derrik

I left xencons0 after scouring the net for sample config files. Also,
I tried setting console=tty0,ttyS0 once before and that didn't work
either.

Anyhow, I rebuilt the kernel without the 8250 serial driver, corrected
the grub config (put console=tty0 then console=ttyS0) and rebooted.
Everything's working fine now.

Many thanks once again!

gino ledesma