Re: [Xen-users] Small distro for DomU?

--- Tim Hudoba <tim.hudoba@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Does anyone know of a good secure minimal distro with 2.6 kernel and X
> capabilities?

How 'bout Deb Sarge?  Woody was approximately 110MB, dunno how small Sarge is
but it can't be very big.

Do a minimal install and
apt-get install kernel-image-2.6-686 # Or whatever your arch... apt-cache
search kernel-image to get a list

apt-get install x-window-system

Second bet would be Slack, though I dunno if they have a 2.6 kernel package
(I'm sure they do).

'Course you could compile the kernel yourself... and as I think about it you
will have to use the Xen kernel anyway so your search for a 2.6 distro might be

moot.

CD

You have to face a Holy God on Judgment Day. He sees lust as adultery (Matt.
5:28) and hatred as murder (1 John 3:15). Will you be guilty?

Jesus took your punishment on the cross, and rose again defeating death, to
save you from Hell. Repent (Luke 13:5) and trust in Him today.

NeedGod.com