[Xen-users] Various distros as guests. How can I?

I would like to run several different distros as guests to be able to
build rpm packages for each.

Do I need to compile the xenU kernel in each distro or do I use the
kernel built from dom0 on the htpervisor distro?

I'm trying to make it so that once I have the patches and spec file done
I can send it to each domU and have the package built (maybe from cvs or
something else).
I'll be using FC2 - 4, CENTOS 3 - 4, Mandrake 10.1, and Suse 9.

Also any suggestions would be appreciated.
Regards,

Corey DeLasaux