[Xen-users] xen hangs up

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Sergio Rua <srua@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 17:35:37 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 16:33:50 +0000

Hello,

I hope somebody can help me debugging this problem. Xen is apparently
running OK. The domain is an image of Debian created with debootstrap.
It boots up perfectly fine, everything is working but if for instance I
try to install a new package or do something that writes to the disk,
the whole server freezes.

I'm using Xen 2.0.7. Tried kernel provided with the binaries
installation and my own. Same problem with both.

--
Sergio Rua