RES: [Xen-users] domU not starting...

This has already been discussed on this list.

The error you are seeing regarding the "/lib/tls" issue has nothing to do
with the "Restart system". As has been already answered, FC4 displays this
warning regardless of the "/lib/tls" location.

Your system is rebooting because the error related to the console.

You can use an initrd to fix this or create devices in the /dev manually.

I think you'll get your problem fixed by booting with the working kernel
(the one that doesn't have xen) and typing:

mkinitrd /boot/initrd-xen0.gz <your_xen_kernel_version>

If you don't know it, you will probably find <your_xen_kernel_version> by
looking into /lib/modules.

Then edit the /boot/grub/menu.lst and add a line like this as the last line
of your xen configuration:
module /boot/initrd-xen0.gz

Best of luck! :-)