[Xen-users] Xen-3.0 with kernel 2.6.13

Hi,

I have a little problem with the xen-unstable and specifically with the
kernel 2.6.12 which don't call the "acpi_power_off" when I would like to
put off my pc. The solution to this problem and other is in the new release
kernel 2.6.13.

Is it possible to switch the 2.6.12 kernel with the 2.6.13 kernel ? I don't
find how the linux-2.6.12-xen0 is builded.

Cordialement, Best regards

Frédéric PERREAU
Senior IT Architect