Re: [Xen-users] Default bridge

On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 12:40:30PM +0200, Sylvain COUTANT wrote:
> This can sound stupid but how can I tell Xen not to create its default bridge
> ?
>
> I create all my bridges at boot and I don't want Xen to do anything
> at all at this level. Even if I give the name of an existing bridge
> in /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp, it always add eth0 to it. Is there
> another way than editing /etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge to avoid
> this ? Some undocumented setting ?

Try setting

(vif-bridge        null)

in /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp?

That might do more than you want though.  You can always make your own
vif-bridge script, eg

(vif-script        vif-my-bridge)

We use these two settings to route our xen domains rather than switch
them...

--
Nick Craig-Wood <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> -- http://www.craig-wood.com/nick