[Xen-users] vifX.0 interfaces in dom0

Hello Xen World!!

I want to configure a small virtual subnet within the Xen server to use with Amanda.  My idea is to create a vif in dom0 and bridge it with a second interface I will create in each sub-domain.  Next I will use IPTABLES to filter the traffic on this subdomain to allow only the Amanda ports I configure.  My difficulty is in finding instructions on how to create the vif interface in dom0.  I want to stay away from creating a virtual interface on an existing eth so as to keep the subnet completely isolated.

Can anyone help?

Max Baro
Technical Support Representative
FACTS Services, Inc.