[Xen-users] xen rpm packages / fc4

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "F. Visconte" <fv@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 11:53:55 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 09:52:07 +0000

Hello,
 We plan to use xen in production environment with FC4.
official xen rpm packages and updates from official FC4 releases use xen unstable and seem to be quite wrong ( i have some problem with xenstored with xen rpm package from updates ). I would prefer to use xen stable release wich seems to work well from source on fc4, so i would like to know if anyone use xen in production environment and if there is a yum repository/url where i can find stable xen tools and kernels rpm packages.

Cheers,
F.Visconte