[Xen-users] re: xen rpm packages / fc4

I've had the same experience with the latest FC4/xen updates -- they don't
work (for me? or generally?). xen fails with the "CPU is toast" error
message (even when the RAM is adjusted as dom0_mem=131072). If I build a
new xen, xen boots, but FC4 itself hangs at the the "unmounting old /proc"
stage. This is the 2.6.12-1.1447 kernel.

The 2.6.12-1.1398 kernel runs fine on another machine, but I'm unable to
get any working version of xen (from rpms) on my second machine. I've
tried to install the 1398 kernel/modules/initrd/etc, but it aborts early
in the linux boot phase (not sure exactly where, it scrolls too fast). My
second test machine is updated to all of the latest packages, so I'm
assuming there is a conflict between xen and the later packages.