[Xen-users] tls library message won't go away

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Ramiro Willmersdorf <willmerstrog@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 13:21:04 -0300 (ART)
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 16:58:48 +0000

Hello,

I'm trying to upgrade to using the "boxed" xen supported on FC4
after having it working fine for a while on a manual installation
on FC3.
I upgraded the host operating system with the FC4 cdroms, and
it went mostly fine (after I turned off SElinux...)
Now, when I try to boot one of the provided xen kernels, namely:

vmlinuz-2.6.12-1.1447_FC4xen0

I always get the warning message about the tls libraries,
even though I'm pretty sure I have removed them as advised,
as anyone can plainly see:

[root@zms ~]# find / -noleaf -type d -name "*tls*"
/etc/pki/tls
/root/disabled/lib.tls.disabled
/root/disabled/usr.lib.tls
/root/disabled/usr.X11R6.lib.tls.disabled
[root@zms ~]#

Please do notice the lengths I went through, and still it complains.

I've been outwitted and I'd be most grateful if anyone has some advice.

Also, the kernel locks freezes up after the domain 0 kernel boots,
just after umounting /proc and /sys from the initrd, but I thought
I'd fight one battle at a time.

Many thanks!