Re: [Xen-users] Re: Bad performance with SATA disk

has anyone find a solution to use xen on a dell poweredge 750 yet? I got the same performance problem here .. don't know if it's (only/just) sata, but definitly I/O related.

keep xening!

        Martin

*  Martin Schipany        email: elcondor@xxxxxxxxx                 *
*                         mobil: +43 660 770 880 0                  *
*                         fax  : +43 660 33 770 880 0               *
*                         IRC  : ElCondor on channel #diddl         *