Re: [Xen-users] set up network

Hi Matthias,

Matthias Laug schrieb:

Hi,

can anyone give me the best and shortest way to configure the network in one of the guest systems? I usually use an 'cfg-eth0' config file /etc/sysconfig/network und 'rcnetwork start' to set up the network

What distro is this?
The normal way of configuring your network according to your distro should work. Do you have any problems? If yes, how is the config of the guest system and the network script that is started with xend?

, but this should work while the guest system boots. As well as the hostname, who resets itself everytime.

Setting it explicitly in /etc/hostname does not work?

Dirk