Re: [Xen-users] How to use a newer Kernel with 2.0.7

Once you make dist, it should build with the latest 2.6.11.x patch.  The
directory is still labelled "2.6.11" because it saves us updating the build
system everytime a new stable branch patch comes out.

We apply the patches out of the patches/linux-2.6.11 directory, which always
includes the latest stable branch patche.

Cheers,
Mark