Re: [Xen-users] Error launching Xen Web Control Interface

A few other people have had this issue - it appears to be a problem in the Makefile in one of the Xen directories. If you go to the XEN source directory, then tools/sv and do a "make install" in that directory, that should fix it for you.

Nick Couchman
Systems Integrator
SEAKR Engineering, Inc.
6221 South Racine Circle
Centennial, CO 80111
Main: (303) 790-8499
Fax: (303) 790-8720
Web: http://www.seakr.com

>>> "Johnson, Michael" < mjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx > 2005/09/08 12:46:22 >>>
I started xensv but I'm getting an error no such file or directory /var/lib/xen/sv. True, it doesn't exist. Whatelse needs to be done to get the web console to work?

Mike