Re: [Xen-users] Xen on production enviroment

Hi Tim,

Yes, I guess so. The card which I have problems with is, coincidentally or
not, also tg3 based. I cannot switch off checksum offloading on it,
I get: Operation not supported from ethtool.

--
Ramiro Brito Willmersdorf  Dep. Engenharia Mecânica/UFPE
ramiro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        tel: +55 81 2126-8231e239