Re: [Xen-users] FC4 Xen install won't boot the xen kernel

Being of an inquisitive nature myself, I also tried these .rpms.
They are causing an instant reboot on my system, a dual athlon MP1900,
with an MSI board.

As far as I can see, it happens soon just as xen is booting domain 0.
I also does not work if I use the xen rpm of this directory with older
domain kernels (I don't know if this was supposed to work or not).

I quickly ran back to -1450_FC4 (from some test directory I think,
 -1447_FC4 works fine also) and xen-2-20050823.i386.rpm (from updates).

Just a data point, no complaints!

--
Ramiro Brito Willmersdorf  Dep. Engenharia Mecânica/UFPE
ramiro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        tel: +55 81 2126-8231e239