Re: [Xen-users] Traceback on xm create "No such process"

> xen.xend.XendProtocol.XendError: (3, 'No such process')
Is xend running when you try this? ps ax and see. If it isn't, do a xend
start and see what happens. Check /var/log/xend.log and
/var/log/xend-debug.log and see what is recorded there. If you can't
find anything wrong, it may just be xend - it seems to be broken in some
very interesting ways in unstable atm - so just sit tight until a fix
appears. Any more info you can provide will be helpful at this stage.

--
There was a young man from Japan,    . o O ( http://surreal.istic.org/ )
Who wrote verse that just wouldn't scan;   ( It's like a DEATH CIRCUS! )