[Xen-users] Debian: Move /lib/tls out of the way makes a lot of binaries to break

Hi list,

in order to test a bit around with XEN 2.0.7 I've made a domU out of my
existing workstation installation. That's a mixture with most packages
from testing and some hand-selected packages from unstable. If I move
/lib/tls out of the way (eg. to /lib/tls.disabled) I get the following
error when running a lot of binaries (like ls, sshd, mysqld and so on):

> ls: relocation error: /lib/libpthread.so.0: symbol errno, version
> GLIBC_PRIVATE not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference

Running ldconfig does not help (I was very happy to see mv still working
;)). Then I've set up a second Debian (this time sarge) domU (using
debootstrap) to do a quick test and in this domU I can move /lib/tls
away without problems! I've not tried to update this domU to testing,
but this will be the next test.
I've searched the web and news using google but wasn't able to find
something matching, so maybe someone here has seen something like this
in the past.

Thanks in advance!

Greetings,
Markus